I shouldn't have joined another Reading Challenge. Tahu sendirilah gimana nasib RC-RC tahun sebelumnya, gatot semua. But, this RC particularly very interesting, so I decided to join it and to break my boundaries. Ga masalah gatot enggaknya, yang penting saya mau dan berani mencoba hal baru. Yup, never join it before.
If you are interested to join Lucky No.15 Reading Challenge, you should register at Astrid @ Book to Share
- Chunky Brick: Grab that book with more than 500 pages that you’d always been afraid to tackle. You know you can do it!
- Something New: Just purchased a book lately? Don’t let it buried in your stacks, read it now!
- Something Borrowed: Read a book that you borrowed from someone else. Don’t make the owner waiting forever for you to finish it. (Books borrowed from friends, libraries, or even rental places, are allowed)
- It’s Been There Forever: Dig your TBR pile and read a book that has been there more than a year. It’s time for you to appreciate it :)
- Freebies Time: What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer. Open the book and start reading it now :D - Twivortiare by Ika Natassa
- Bargain All The Way: Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents.
- Favorite Color: Pick a book from your shelf which has your favorite color for its cover! Is it pink, red or black? You decide.
- First Initial: Read a book that has been written by an author whose first initial is the same with you (Example: My name is Astrid, and I can read anything written by Agatha Christie, Aesop, Arthur Conan Doyle, etc)
- Super Series: Read one (or more!) books that belong in a series, it can be trilogy, or tetralogy, or anything. - The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacy #3) by Pittacus Lore
- Opposites Attract: Read a book that’s been written by a writer whose gender is different from your own.
- Randomly Picked: Ask someone else (a friend, your spouse, even your kids!) to randomly pick a book from your TBR pile. Don’t complain whatever they choose for you, just read it :)
- Cover Lust: Grab a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover?
- Who Are You Again?: You’ve never read a book from this author, maybe you haven’t even heard his/her name before. But who knows? Maybe he/she will become your new favorite author! - Gone Girl
- One Word Only!: Read a book that only has one word for its title (number is allowed as long as it’s only consisted of one word, e.g: 1, 2, 11).- Matched by Ally Condie
- Dream Destination: Read a book that has setting in a place you’ve never visited before – but would like to if you have a chance. Could be real places or even fictional!
Okay, wish me luck, guys :)